Guacamole is by far one of the ultimate dips. While it is traditionally served with corn chips, there are numerous other ways to serve your guacamole.
Here are some alternative guacamole recipe serving suggestions.
- Serve your guacamole with sliced pita bread or mini whole wheat pitas
- Try basic potato chips or other small crunchy dippers like bread sticks, Fritos or pretzels
- Use guacamole as a topping for chicken or white fish. The guacamole will serve as a makeshift sauce and provide a huge flavor blast.
- Serve guacamole over burgers as an alternative to plain old catsup and mustard for a southwest style burger.
- Mix your favorite salsa recipe into your guacamole for an entirely new experience. Try a 50/50 mix of guacamole to salsa or even just a couple of spoonfuls.