Use the dehydrator to make your own spice blends from your amazing chili pepper harvest. This particular blend has plenty of heat and flavor from the chocolate habanero pepers, along with herb elements that make it great for tomato sauce applications. Learn How to Dehydrate Chili Peppers and Make Chili Powders.
Sweet Chocolate Habanero Powder Blend
- 2 tablespoons chocolate habanero powder
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a sealable jar and use as needed.