Spicy Homemade Tomato Juice Recipe
Got a load of tomatoes from the garden this year? Or maybe you just want the freshest, most delicious and satisfying tomato juice infused with chili peppers, completely homemade? Here you go, compliments of Jalapeno Miss.
- 9 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 serranos, diced
- 1 small poblano, diced
- Place all ingredients in a pot and cook over medium-low heat about 15 minutes.
- Tomatoes should be completely soft.
- Place a tightly-meshed strainer over an empty bowl and poor tomato, pepper mixture into strainer.
- Smash the mixture with a spoon to get as much liquid to strain through to the bowl.
- Blend the juice.
- Refrigerate for up to 7 days.
Brand New Cookbook
Chili Pepper Recipes Galore!
250+ Chili Pepper Recipes - PRINT or EBOOK
Jalapeno Recipes Galore
Print Edition - 250+ Recipes