Use the dehydrator to make your own spice blends from your amazing chili pepper harvest. This particular blend has plenty of heat and flavor from the chocolate habanero pepers, but sweetness from the sugar. Learn How to Dehydrate Chili Peppers and Make Chili Powders.
Sweet Chocolate Habanero Powder Blend
- 2 tablespoons chocolate habanero powder
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a sealable jar and use as needed.