A list of gift ideas for the spicy food lover or total chilihead in your life. Give the gift of heat!
The holidays are here, my friends! I hope you’re busy making your recipe lists, but don’t forget your gift lists! If you’re like me, you might enjoy making and giving your own homemade foods as gifts to friends and family, like homemade hot sauce, homemade jellies and jams, or even Homemade Spice Blends, but if that’s not your thing, I’ve compiled a list of spicy hot sauces, gifts and books most spicy food lovers and total chileheads will love. I know I would!
These are all affiliate links to Amazon, btw. Just so you know. But all products I personally love and would LOVE to receive myself! Bring on the spice! CHEERS to all the chiliheads in your life, and I hope you all have a FABULOUS (and spicy) holiday season.
Spicy Gift Ideas for Chileheads
Give the Gift of Hot Sauce
These are some of my personal favorites, along with some collectibles.
- Lucky Dog - Dia Del Perro Hot Sauce
- Tears of the Sun
- Bigfat's 6o8 Pineapple Habanero Hot Sauce (3 Pack)
- Foo Foo Mama Choo Hot Sauce with Smoking Ed's Carolina Reaper Pepper
- Cajohns Reaper Sling Blade Hot Sauce
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Hot Sauce
- Ass Kickin Xtreme Heat Hot Sauce
- Dave's Gourmet Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
- Blair's 3am Reserve Hot Sauce , 2.5 oz
Hot Sauce Making Kits
If you have yet to start making your own hot sauce at home, these kits will help you begin. Great ideas!
- Deluxe Hot Sauce Making Kit - Includes Everything Needed to Make 6 Sauces
- Hot Sauce Kit (Makes 7 Lip Smacking Gourmet Bottles) Featuring Heirloom Peppers From 5th Generation Farmers, A Full Set Of Recipes, Storing Bottles & More!
Books Make GREAT Gifts
Here is a collection of books on making hot sauce, cooking with hot sauce, and a couple books that I have written with recipes and more.
- Hot Sauce!: Techniques for Making Signature Hot Sauces, with 32 Recipes to Get You Started; Includes 60 Recipes for Using Your Hot Sauces
- The Hot Sauce Cookbook: Turn Up the Heat with 60+ Pepper Sauce Recipes
- Hot Sauce Cookbook: The Book of Fiery Salsa and Hot Sauce Recipes
- Jalapeno Poppers: and Other Stuffed Chili Peppers, by Mike Hultquist
- 1 Million Plus: Cooking with the World's Hottest Chili Peppers, by Mike Hultquist
Chile Pepper Magazine
I love this magazine. I've written several features for them and they are great to work with. A MUST for chileheads, with loads of recipes and fun in each issue.
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SPICY holiday!
Mike and Patty Hultquist