Spicy Gift Ideas for Chileheads
Spicy gifts for the holidays. Here is a list of gift ideas for the spicy food lover or total chilihead in your life. Give the gift of heat!
The holidays are here, my friends! I hope you’re busy making your recipe lists, but don’t forget your gift lists! If you’re like me, you might enjoy making and giving your own homemade foods as gifts to friends and family, like dehydrator recipes, homemade hot sauce recipes, homemade jellies and jams, or even Homemade Spice Blends, but if that’s not your thing, I’ve compiled a list of spicy goodies most spicy food lovers and total chileheads will love. I know I would! This is some of my favorite stuff for cooking and enjoying spicy food!
These are all affiliate links to Amazon, btw. Just so you know. But all products I personally love. Bring on the spice! CHEERS to all the chiliheads in your life, and I hope you all have a FABULOUS (and spicy) holiday season.
Spicy Gift Ideas for Chileheads
My new cookbook! It’s available January 9th, 20018, but you can pre-order it for your chilihead friends.
Speaking of dehydrating, a dehydrator makes an excellent gift for foodies. Use my book to learn how to make jerkies, fruit leathers, your own homemade seasoning blends and so much more.
This thing is awesome! Make your own homemade corn or flour tortillas. They’re so fresh, so much better than anything you can get from the store.
I use this large mortar and pestle all the time for making chili pastes, authentic salsas, even homemade guacamole.
Chile pepper recipes galore, every month, delivered to your door. I love this magazine. I’ve been writing for them for close to 2 years now. Check out my features!
I wrote this cookbook because I have a well documented #JalapenoObsession. Just can’t get enough! LOADS of recipes for jalapeno poppers and many stuffed pepper ideas.
MORE HOT SAUCE! Give the Gift of Hot Sauce
These are some of my personal favorites, along with some collectibles.
- Lucky Dog – Dia Del Perro Hot Sauce
- Tears of the Sun
- Bigfat’s 6o8 Pineapple Habanero Hot Sauce (3 Pack)
- Foo Foo Mama Choo Hot Sauce with Smoking Ed’s Carolina Reaper Pepper
- Cajohns Reaper Sling Blade Hot Sauce
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Hot Sauce
- Ass Kickin Xtreme Heat Hot Sauce
- Dave’s Gourmet Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce, 5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
- Blair’s 3am Reserve Hot Sauce , 2.5 oz
Hot Sauce Making Kits
If you have yet to start making your own hot sauce at home, these kits will help you begin. Great ideas!
- Deluxe Hot Sauce Making Kit – Includes Everything Needed to Make 6 Sauces
- Hot Sauce Kit (Makes 7 Lip Smacking Gourmet Bottles) Featuring Heirloom Peppers From 5th Generation Farmers, A Full Set Of Recipes, Storing Bottles & More!
Books Make GREAT Gifts
Here is a collection of books on making hot sauce, cooking with hot sauce, and a couple books that I have written with recipes and more.
- Hot Sauce!: Techniques for Making Signature Hot Sauces, with 32 Recipes to Get You Started; Includes60 Recipes for Using Your Hot Sauces
- The Hot Sauce Cookbook: Turn Up the Heat with 60+ Pepper Sauce Recipes
- Hot Sauce Cookbook: The Book of Fiery Salsa and Hot Sauce Recipes
- Jalapeno Poppers: and Other Stuffed Chili Peppers, by Mike Hultquist
- 1 Million Plus: Cooking with the World’s Hottest Chili Peppers, by Mike Hultquist
I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SPICY holiday!
Mike and Patty Hultquist