Mike’s Cajun Seasoning Blend - Recipe
This isn’t very different from above, but I do play with the ratios and introduce a few other ingredients. I like to keep it simple and delicious.
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ghost pepper powder
Makes about ¾ cup.
You can easily adjust the heat by omitting the ghost powder and using a different chili powder.
Calories: 14kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 89mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 1380IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.9mg