Homemade Buffalo Sauce Recipe
This authentic homemade Buffalo sauce recipe is easy to make with hot sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and more - it’s so much better than anything you can grab from the store.
- 1 stick butter 1/2 cup, or 8 tablespoons
- ½ cup Louisiana style hot sauce Franks is very popular, though I use Valentina HOT
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika I use Hungarian paprika – smoked is great, too
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic or more to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: Pinch of ghost pepper flakes for XTRA HOT! Or try Cayenne Flakes for nice hot.
Melt the butter in a small pot over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk them together until nice and smooth.
Cool, then transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
Use as needed!
Makes a bit more than a cup.
Heat Level: Medium. It's quite tangy.