Salsa Criolla - Argentinian Salsa – Recipe
A recipe for bright and colorful South American salsa made with chopped bell peppers, onion, tomato and garlic tossed with red wine vinegar and olive oil. This is the Argentinian version.
- 1 small red bell pepper finely chopped (I used both red and green)
- ½ small white onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add the bell pepper, onion, tomato and garlic to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Pour it into the first bowl and toss to coat everything.
Add the crushed red pepper, oregano and salt and pepper to your preference.
Give it a good stir and serve.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 66mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 535IU | Vitamin C: 17.4mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.3mg