Layered Taco Dip Recipe
This layered taco dip recipe is a quick and easy party appetizer and can be ready in about 15 minutes. Serve it up with tortilla chips and you're good to go.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1.5 cups Dannon All Natural Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup picante sauce or your favorite salsa
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Corn tortilla chips for serving
Add cream cheese to a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add yogurt and taco seasoning. Mix well.
Spread refried beans over a large serving plate.
Next, spread yogurt-cream cheese mixture.
Layer next with cheddar cheese, picante salsa, shredded lettuce and finish with jalapeno pepper and tomato.
Serve with tortilla chips!
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1326mg | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1465IU | Vitamin C: 13.7mg | Calcium: 499mg | Iron: 2.3mg