– Heat oil in a large pot.
– Add flour to a large bowl and stir in Cajun seasonings.
– Dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, then sear the chicken in the hot pot until the skins start to brown. Remove the chicken and set aside for now. Discard seasoned flour.
– Stir in the chicken stock, bay leaf and hot sauce to taste.
– Add the chicken back to the pot and cover. Reduce the heat and simmer until the chicken is falling off the bone.
– Serve! I like to serve mine over white rice or with cooked noodles.