Spicy Korean Chicken Recipe
This spicy Korean chicken recipe is quick and easy, made with gochujang, sriracha, soy sauce, spicy chili flakes and more. On the table fast! Perfect served over rice.
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking
FOR THE MARINADE
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons gochujang chili paste
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite hot sauce I used some of this – The Hottest Damn Hot Sauce I Ever Made!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon spicy pepper flakes + more for serving
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- FOR SERVING: Cooked white rice, fresh herbs, extra sliced peppers
Add the chicken to a large bowl with all of the marinade ingredients and stir it up until all of the sauce is nicely combined and coating every bit of chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Overnight will get you the most flavor.
Heat a large pan to medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the chicken, stirring here and there, until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Serve over rice with fresh herbs, extra pepper flakes and peppers!
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 215mg | Sodium: 1694mg | Potassium: 661mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 2.6mg