Avocado Dip Recipe
The secret to the best avocado dip recipe is white beans. It's so creamy, you'll love it more than guacamole. Quick and easy, the perfect party appetizer.
- 1 avocado peeled and chopped
- 1 can Great Northern Beans or White Cannellini Beans drained
- 1 roasted jalapeno pepper peeled and chopped
- 1 roasted serrano pepper peeled and chopped (optional for more heat)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 small lime
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or favorite hot sauce
Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth.
Adjust for salt and additional seasonings to taste.
Serve with warmed tortilla chips or pita bread.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 12.5mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.5mg