– Stir together the flour, seasonings and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
– In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and buttermilk until combined.
– Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture & the seasoned flour mixture. Repeat, then set onto a plate to rest.
– Fry the boneless wings for 5-6 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through. They should register 165 degrees F internally when measured with a meat thermometer.
– Remove and set onto a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.