– Fill a small bowl with flour, a second bow with beaten eggs, milk, hot sauce and salt, and a third bowl with breadcrumbs.
– Coat each boudin ball with flour.
– Coat each boudin ball with the beaten egg mixture.
– Coat each boudin ball with the bread crumbs. Roll them around to get all sides.
– Serve with the with Creole-style mustard cream sauce or a good Cajun remoulade sauce.
– To make the sauce, whisk together the sour cream or crema, mustard, lemon juice, Creole seasoning, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.