Homemade Cajun Seasoning Blend - Recipe
Use this recipe method to make your own Cajun seasoning blend at home from scratch, with your own preferred ingredients. Includes an ingredient chart that you can refer to.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated salt
- OPTIONAL OTHER INGREDIENTS
- Cumin coriander, thyme, white pepper, dried basil, celery seed, dried jalapeno powder, superhot powder, smoked chili powder, etc.
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 48mg | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.4mg