Pressure Cooker Corned Beef Recipe
This pressure cooker corned beef recipe is all you need for the juiciest, most tender corned beef brisket in a fraction of the time. Serve with cabbage!
- 3 pound corned beef brisket
- 1 large bell pepper rough chopped
- 1-2 spicy chili peppers to your heat preference
- 1 large sweet onion peeled and rough chopped
- 6 cloves garlic peeled
- 2-3 tablespoons favorite Cajun seasoning blend
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
Rinse the corned beef to remove any gel from the packet. If there is a seasoning packet, you can use it, but I like to use a good Cajun or Creole blend instead.
Set the corned beef on a rack in the pressure cooker, then add peppers, onion, garlic and seasoning. Pour the broth over the top.
Pressure cook on high for 90 minutes. Natural release the pressure for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the lid.
Slice and serve