Easy Sheet Pan Sliders are perfect for game day parties or any other time you need a big batch of delicious burgers! Using a sheet pan helps to form perfectly shaped slider burgers. This quick recipe takes less than 30 minutes, so it's perfect for tossing together right before the party starts!
Easy Sheet Pan Sliders
Got a party coming up? Need something easy? Sliders are here to help you out! Everyone loves a good burger, and now that I've begun making them with a simple sheet pan, they've become even EASIER to prepare. It's great to make a quick batch of them and know that they'll satisfy everyone from kids to grandparents.
This isn't really a "recipe" per se, but more of a preparation method to help you make your life easier. When you know you're going to have to feed a crowd, this is the best way to save yourself some time and stress. Simply season the meat, press it into a sheet pan, and grill it. The end result is perfectly portioned slider patties!
If you've ever had White Castle sliders, this is sort of like that... But so much better, if I do say so myself! They're flavorful from my preferred mix of seasonings. And don't worry - you're making these at home, so you can personalize them with any seasonings or toppings that YOU prefer!
Ingredients in Sheet Pan Sliders
- Ground beef
- Serrano pepper
- Bread crumbs
- Garlic powder
- Dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- Slider buns (for serving)
- Condiments (for serving)
How to Make Sheet Pan Sliders
Mix it. First things first! Mix up the meat and seasonings in a bowl.
Spread the meat. Next, spread the meat mixture into a sheet pan, like so.
Season and slice. Sprinkle on more seasonings if desired. Use a knife to slice the meat into portions that are about 2 ounces each.
Grill them. Now they can easily be removed from the pan individually and grilled up when ready. Just cover them in plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to get cooking. When your guests arrive, pull them from the fridge and get moving!
Serve. Serve these bad boys up with slider buns and all of your favorite condiments. Let me know how it goes!
Recipe Tips & Notes
- You can change the meat. Not a ground beef fan? No worries! You can use ground turkey or chicken if preferred.
- Use the best condiments. Dress up your sliders with my favorite Homemade Condiments Recipes to really send them over the top.
- You can make them larger. You want them to fit the size of your slider buns. You can slice them larger if you'd like different serving sizes.
Keep your uncooked sliders wrapped up tight with plastic wrap on the sheet pan until you're ready to serve. You can keep the sliders in the fridge for 1 day before cooking. It's a great way to prepare for tomorrow's party!
Easy Sheet Pan Sliders Recipe
- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef Learn How to Grind Your Own Meat with a Meat Grinder
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 serrano pepper chopped (or a chili pepper of your choice)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slider buns for serving
- Condiments for serving
- 1 8 x12 sheet pan
- Combine the ground beef, onion, serrano, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl. Hand mix, but do not overmix.
- Press the seasoned ground beef into the sheet pan. Be sure to spread it to the edges of the pan. If you feel the meat is too thin, you can use a smaller pan or only use part of the pan and form the loose edge with a knife.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Using a knife, cut through and divide the meat into 8 equally sized sliders. Each should be roughly square.
- Remove the sliders with a spatula and grill them over medium heat, or in a pan, 3-4 minutes per side, to your desired doneness.
- Serve on slider buns with your favorite toppings.