Pulled Pork-Sriracha Jalapeno Poppers
A recipe for jalapeno poppers stuffed with seasoned pulled pork, cheese and lots of spicy sriracha. Time to bake them up. Poppers are the perfect party appetizer.
What do you do when you have leftover pulled pork? Leftover tacos is an obvious choice, but how about something more fun, like poppers! The other day I made another batch of roasted poblano pulled pork for quick and easy tacos, and we had quite a bit leftover.
I like to make larger batches of pulled pork for this reason. There are only two of us here and pork is easy to add to any number of creative dishes.
Jalapeno poppers are some of my favorites. Bite-sized deliciousness, easy to prepare, super easy to enjoy, no forks necessary. Jalapeno poppers are the uber appetizer and party food.
They’re also perfect for when the weather turns nice and you can sit out on your patio in the sun with a plateful of these babies. Check it out…just core out your jalapeno peppers.
How to Make These Pulled Pork-Sriracha Jalapeno Poppers – the Recipe Method
I usually like to serve them boat style, by first slicing them in half down the middle, then coring them, like so.
Then pop them onto a baking dish to get ready for stuffing.
Grab a mixing bowl and mix together some prepared pulled pork with sriracha, fresh garlic and chili powder. Make it nice and spicy. I love this!
Stuff the jalapeno halves with the pork mixture and top with freshly grated cheddar cheese, like so.
Then, bake them up!
Finally, top them with with Sriracha, or with your favorite hot sauce, if desired, or some fresh herbs.
Viola! Pulled Pork-Sriracha Jalapeno Poppers. So good!
I hope you enjoy them, my friends! They’re so good! Perfect for any party.
Try Some of My Other Popular Jalapeno Popper Recipes
- Baked Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
- Four Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
- Candied Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- South Philly Cheesesteak Jalapeno Poppers
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers with Chicken
- Armadillo Eggs
- Check Out More Jalapeno Poppers Recipes
Got any questions? Ask away! I’m happy to help. If you enjoy this recipe, I hope you’ll leave a comment with some STARS. Also, please share it on social media. Don’t forget to tag us at #ChiliPepperMadness. I’ll be sure to share! Thanks! — Mike H.
Pulled Pork-Sriracha Jalapeno Poppers - Recipe
- 10 jalapeno peppers or more as needed
- 10 ounces prepared pulled pork
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce + more for topping
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the jalapeno peppers in half and scoop out the insides. Set aside.
- Add the pulled pork to a mixing bowl. Stir in Sriracha, chili powder and garlic. Mix well.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with the spicy pulled pork mixture.
- Top each with cheese and set onto a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with extra Sriracha, if desired, and serve!
This recipe was updated on 1/20/19 to include new photos and a video. It was originally published on 5/1/15.