Anaheim peppers offer an alternative to grilled jalapeno poppers for those looking for less of a kick in the spice department. These are just as easy to make as jalapeno poppers.
Cajun Cream Cheese Stuffed Anaheim Peppers
- 5 Anaheim peppers, stemmed and cored ( or more as needed, depending on the size)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheeses with Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- Stuff Anaheims with cheese mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Wrap Anaheim peppers in aluminum foil and grill 6-8 minutes, or until nicely charred. Alternatively, you can broil them not too close to the heat source about 15 minutes, until they begin to char.